Tuesday 24 April 2012

Bucket List: New Orleans, Louisiana


Although there are many places that I would love to travel outside of the United States, there are also a lot of places here that I would like to visit. New Orleans is one of my top choices for cities to tour. While many flock there for Mardi Gras each year, my preference would be to go to see some amazing blues and jazz music! I would also love to be able to visit the French Quarter and take a tour through one of New Orleans many cemeteries. My sister, who has been to New Orleans on a few occasions, also recommends a ghost tour for those who like a taste of the supernatural. The city sports a variety of neighbourhoods to cover nearly anyones taste, from the Garden District to the Warehouse/Art District. I've also been advised to leave me diet behind as New Orleans is a favorite for foodies.
(Famous Bourbon Street)

(Some of the beautiful houses from the Garden District)

(The grave of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau)

With a collaboration of cultures and a variety of activities, art and music, I am sure that I wouldn't have a dull moment in one of the favorite cities of the South.

For more information, visithttp://www.neworleansonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment