Monday 23 April 2012

Bucket List: New Zealand


New Zealand is one of the many places that I hope to be able to travel to someday. I didn't know much about New Zealand until I moved to England and met a lot of people who had been. After hearing them rave about the scenery and tourist attractions, I started to do some research on the small country.

New Zealand is a small island, about the size of Colorado. The temperature is usually around 68-86 degrees Fahrenheit (20-30 degrees Celsius) year round, one of the many reasons that it has become a popular place for tourism. Another great reason? The exquisite landscapes.



(All photos from Google Images)

If I was able to visit New Zealand, I would hope to take advantage of the islands beautiful scenery and have a very active vacation. Diving, hiking, and kayaking are among the many activities to choose from on the island. New Zealand definitely looks like a great place to have an unforgettable vacation!

For more information, visit http://www.newzealand.com/us/

No comments:

Post a Comment